Friday, January 14, 2011

Signs of the apocalypse other than Sarah Palin for President

As we all know the world is coming to an end in the year 2012. Hollywood and ancient Mayan people have told us as much to be true. I tend to believe the former. Not that I don’t trust Mayan’s, I mean they build wonderful pyramids, or was that the Aztec’s? Either way things are looking gloomy. Manchester United now hold a 12 point advantage atop the Premier League, and Chelsea are losing away to mighty mighty Wolverhampton. In May I would of told you that both the Spielberg Hollywood elites and the Inca’s could eff off, after all Chelsea had just won the double. I want to rescind my nomination for Carlo Ancelotti to receive the Nobel Peace Prize that I suggested to the committee after last year’s F.A. cup final. Instead he should be forced to eat goat turd, or watch an episode of Cougar Town. You are probably thinking, “but I think goat turd is delicious how is that a proper humiliation?” And you my friend are right. Roman Abramovich and myself being the Chelsea braintrust, have given Senor Spaghetti an ultamtum. Deliver the Champions League to London SW4 or be locked in an Israeli discotheque after having payed an absurd cover charge, drink fizzy bubblech and listen to a woman being given an abortion over the loudspeaker, or as they call it in Israel, Mizrachit music. Oh wait that’s actually what they consider a night out in Israel.

No comments:

Post a Comment